Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally Ready

Hi reader,
It's funny how things in life can start !
I always wanted to start a blog and be able to write something, but I always felt that I was a bad writer (Actually I still believe I am) and always felt that I was incappable of doing it !
But today I was at work and I watched this video about Dorian "Doc" Paskovitz, this Jewish doctor from california that abondon everything for a utopian dream life with his family, that video gave me so much energy that I decide to write from today about my thoughts and other amazing things that I discover everyday in my life !

By the way, my name is Daniel (Dany) Kwintner, I'm a jewish guy, born in Belgium, that lived in Canada for 7 years and decide to move to Japan to fullfil my life with a wonderfull japanese woman !
I'm an Art Director that design, create or let say just enjoy beauty of everything !

Please don't pay too much attention to my writting style, it is easier for me to express myself through design than through words.

My only goal will be to share with you my discovery and reflexion about life and beauty; and sometimes stupidity.

Thank you for reading

DK

No comments: